Monday, February 6, 2017

Introduction

Hello, my name is Noah Strickland. I thought I would let you know a little bit about me.

One thing you should know about me is that I have a really big family. In just my immediate family I have my Mom, three sisters and one brother. Even though all of my sisters and my brother are half-siblings I treat them no differently than if they were my full-siblings. I am the youngest of my sibling and am regarded as the “Baby”, even though my height exceeds all of theirs. My father's side of my family is much larger than my mothers, but they are both very large.

I am in the Future Business Leaders of America (Fbla) club. My friend, Luke persuaded me to join the club along with him. I was hesitant at first, but I joined and it turned out to be quite enjoyable. I do not aspire to go into the field of business. The reason I joined the club was because being in the club looks good to colleges.

I go to Fit4life to workout. The Fit4life gym is located behind Zaxby's. I go every day right after school ends unless I have a Fbla meeting. I really enjoy working out; it helps me lose weight and is good for relieving stress.

Well, that's about all you really need to know about me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Noah,

    I enjoyed reading your letter and getting to know more about you.

    That's wonderful that you have a large family. I come from a large family too. I have one brother and two sisters plus about 30 cousins. Having a large family is great.

    It's smart of you to join FBLA for your college applications. YOu should consider joining book club too. ;)

    Love, Ms. Peters

    ReplyDelete

Malaria

https://docs.google.com/a/harnett.k12.nc.us/document/d/1L4bns8e34_spc3LgEjomA_WO0dnTyEBSE9ux4C36bW4/edit?usp=sharing